Beau & I In Graaff-Reinet, South Africa

Beau & I



Beau & I

Beau & IBeau & IBeau & I


Beau & I


Beau & I - Stop at Beau & I to discover the wonders of Graaff-Reinet. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, car park, laundry service, smoking area, shared lounge/TV area are on the list of things guests can enjoy. Air conditioning, heating, desk, alarm clock, fan can be found in selected guestrooms. Take a break from a long day and make use of garden. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Graaff-Reinet has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at Beau & I.

Hotel Name Beau & I
Addressline 5 West Street
City Graaff-Reinet
Zip Code 6280
Country South Africa
Longitude - Latitude 24.536831 - -32.257431
Continent Africa


Beau & I


Beau & I Video





Beau & I


You Might Also Like:
  • White House Negombo In Negombo, Sri Lanka
  • Sucha Hotel Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport In Chongqing, China
  • Vanilla Ville Resort In Krabi, Thailand
  • Appartements Villa Les Palmes In Cannes, France
  • Pension Rehblick In Enzklosterle, Germany
  • Villa Gardenia In Nizhneye Uchdere, Russia
  • Radisson Blu Jaipur In Jaipur, India
  • Campfire Guesthouse In Seoul, South Korea
  • Marine House Hotel In Stranraer, United Kingdom
  • Hospederia del Valle Boutique Apartments In Gargantilla del Lozoya, Spain
  • Hotel La Conchiglia In Romano Di Lombardia, Italy
  • Motel 6 Lawton In Lawton (OK), United States
  • Villa Bali Bliss In Bali, Indonesia
  • Hotel Harmony In Pokhara, Nepal
  • Manvin's Inn In Goa, India

  • Related: Beau & I In Graaff-Reinet, South Africa